Friday, May 11, 2012

Feeling Stupid

Ooo! Guess you haven't heard about my amazing knack for feeling stupid. You wouldn't, 'cause you don't even know me. But anyway, I do the dumbest things and then I feel incredibly stupid for a considerable amount of time. My brain likes to take a leave of absence sometimes.
Like the time(s) I told my crush(es) that I liked them. That was super dumb. And emotionally hurtful.
Or the time I accidentally racked up and $300 phone bill and got grounded for it. Definitely stupid.
But other times I am a genius. Like that time when...Ok, I can't think of anything now, but I am occasionally a genius.
I digress.
I am feeling really stupid because I just spent the last 3 hours on the computer and TV instead of doing my chores. My parents are going to be really mad.
Oh well.
I need some anger right about now; I am so bored I am about to explode my brains out of my skull, just to feel something.

Love,
a suprisingly depressing-sounding Jai. (:

P.S. Yeah, that's my name. Jai Bronson Boddie. (pronounced Ji Bronson Body)

No comments:

Post a Comment